Materials from the Campaign
- BRHC Vision Statement
- The 1968 Riots and the History of Public Housing Segregation in Baltimore: Barbara Samuels’s (of the ACLU of Maryland) presentation on the history of public housing segregation in Baltimore at the University of Baltimore’s April 2008 symposium “Baltimore ’68: Riots and Rebirth.”
Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing
- BRHC Comments on Maryland Multifamily Housing and Community Development 2011 Draft Qualified Allocation Plan and Multifamily Financing Guide, September 13, 2010
Baltimore Housing Mobility Program
- New Homes, New Neighborhoods, New Schools: A Progress Report on the Baltimore Housing Mobility Program, by Lora Engdahl. Published by the Baltimore Regional Housing Campaign and the Poverty & Race Research Action Council, October 2009.
- Connecting Families to Opportunity: A Series of Research Forums
- Lawyers and Social Change: Taking the Long View in Baltimore, by Philip Tegeler & Michael Sarbanes, Next American City, 2005.
- PRRAC’s Housing Mobility Initiative
Resources from Thompson v. HUD
- BRHC overview of Thompson v. HUD proposed remedy
- John Powell’s Expert Report on Remedy
- Opportunity Maps & Remedial Phase Expert Report of John Powell, Kirwan Institute, 2005.
- Materials from the Thompson v. HUD decision and remedy hearing